At Mizuno Long Beach tryouts, players will be evaluated based on skill level, work ethic, and attitude. Following the tryout, players will be offered a spot on a team or asked to come back for call-back (2nd tryout at no cost) for a re-evaluation. Players do not need to attend multiple tryouts unless asked to by a coach.
In addition to tryouts, we are offering PRE-TRYOUT clinics in the weeks leading up to tryouts. These clinics give players extra exposure and the opportunity to participate in drills similar to those at tryouts.
Following tryouts, this membership can be upgraded to full membership and will be required to join a specific club.
- Create or sign in to a household account in the name of a parent/legal guardian when you click on the link to membership--https://www.sportsengine.com/
- To purchase Tryout Membership go to the following link: Tryout Membership
- Full membership can also be purchased at this time at the following link: SCVA Membership
- On "Who Is This For" click Add Child or click the name of the child if already in the list of people in the household account.
- Add and verify player's information to buy the membership